Change your life and other’s lives with Langcom.
We’re seeking exceptional and dedicated people.
Brindar enseñanza de idiomas siguiendo estándares internacionales y accesible para todos.
Convertirnos en la primera opción para el aprendizaje de idiomas en línea y ser reconocidos por fomentar la comunicación global.
Pasión por lo que hacemos
Calidad en cada proceso.
Working with you to give you reach academic and professional success.
Striving to be better every day.
Languages and communication for all.
Hemos integrado la nueva cultura en la organización y observamos continuamente nuestros comportamientos y cómo podemos hacer que los maestros y los clientes se sientan valorados y asegurarnos de celebrar todos los logros. Nuestros comportamientos incluyen:
Seremos claros sobre lo que hacemos y por qué.
Decimos 'gracias' y 'bien hecho'
Celebramos los éxitos de nuestros maestros y estudiantes
Escuchamos, aprendemos, actuamos
Reconocemos los problemas y siempre buscamos soluciones
Nuestro objetivo es mejorar a través de la curiosidad, la oportunidad y el desafío.
Some things about you:
01 Nobody outworks you.
02 You want to change how the world works.
03 You’re an excellent team player.
04 You’re good at anything you set your mind to.
Who should work at Langcom?
Since our foundation, a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms have been the principles that push us to excel. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives!
Be Part of the Change
Current Online Job Openings
We are looking for Online English Teachers with a passion for teaching and who comply with the following criteria:
- B2 or higher level of English
- International Certificates of English (Cambridge, TOEFL or Michigan).
- Commitment; excellent organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills; as well as competencies for teamwork and leadership.
- Availability to work in online classes weekdays and weekends.
- Experience teaching children, adolescents and adults at all levels
- Experience preparing students to take international exams such as Cambridge and TOEFL (highly desirable)
- Foreign applicants must have a valid Peruvian work visa and be legally related to a Peruvian Citizen (spouse, parent or child).
We offer new teachers:
- Attractive hourly fees, which can be increased according to the level of English and degrees.
- Permanent training and free access to our online courses, such as Cambridge TKT, CAE preparation courses, and others.
- Opportunities for professional growth in the field of ELT.
- Excellent work environment.
Sit and enjoy teaching and seeing your students learn
All of our lessons and material are already created and available in our online interactive platform https://langcom.org, so you as a teacher will mainly:
- Assist students in developing their language skills based on the content of the lesson or course.
- Clear doubts, explain and more importantly, get your students to produce the language
- There’s no need for lesson, material or exams preparation
- Teach and make the most out of the live lessons for your students
Apply for this Job
We are looking for Sales Executives for the placement of our educational services.
* Experience in sales of services, preferably educational (in the field, social networks, Internet and via phone calls)
* Minimum studies: Technical
* Have ease of word, persuasion and power of conviction.
* Basic English
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Have a PC, laptop, tablet or cell phone with an Internet connection
* Work based on goals and objectives
* Promote and place educational services among educational institutions of all levels
* Track clients
* Expand client portfolio.
* Highest commissions (no limit) + bonuses and incentives * Constant training
* Direct work with the company
* Immediate hiring
* Race line
* Proof of Work
* Language classes for you and your family for free
APPLY NOW! Follow the instructions below.
1. Send your CV to [email protected]
2. Take our training course from here.