In this course, you will ...
• have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
• learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions and common uses in English appropriate to the level.
• learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen and write in English according to the level.
• have live sessions, in a group or private, to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations on your progress.
• have assignments that will help you practice and expand what you have learned on the platform and during live sessions with your teacher and/or classmates.
• receive points, badges, awards and more while you make progress in this course.
At the end of the level, you will ...
• have reached the international standard of English A1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
• be able to understand basic instructions or take part in a basic factual conversation on a predictable topic.
• be able to understand basic notices, instructions or information.
• be able to make friends globally.
• be able to complete basic forms, and write notes including times, dates and places.
• receive a Langcom certificate downloadable in PDF, which you can use to validate your level achieved, for studies, work, etc.
• be ready to prepare to successfully take the Cambridge A1 Movers, Michigan MYLE Silver or TOEFL Primary® Test.
- READING AND LISTENING Meet the explorers Illimité
- GRAMMAR I’m good at … Illimité
- VOCABULARY School subjects Illimité
- VOCABULARY before and after Illimité
- GRAMMAR like/love/hate Illimité
- LISTENING Song: I love playing football Illimité
- GRAMMAR have to Illimité
- LISTENING Story: Getting help Illimité
- PRONUNCIATION Consonant sounds Illimité