About the course
This is the first of the 4 English courses that you will need to take to successfully obtain the Cambridge A2 Key (KET) certificate. This course is for youth or adults, with a solid basic level (A2) of English.
In this course, you will ...
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 papers of the Cambridge A2 Key (KET) exam.
- learn grammar, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions, common uses and expressions frequently used in the Cambridge A2 Key (KET) exam.
- learn and use speaking, reading, listening and writing techniques that will help you finish the Cambridge A2 Key (KET) exam in time given.
- have live sessions, in group or private, to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations on your progress (optional and depends on the plan).
- have assignments that will help you practice and expand what you have learned on the platform and during live sessions with your teacher and / or classmates.
- receive points, badges, awards and more while you make progress in this course.
At the end of the level, you will ...
- be ready to successfully take the Cambridge A2 Key (KET) exam and obtain the international certificate, accepted by over 25 000 universities, schools, ministries, corporations, etc., around the world.
- take the exam with us (for FREE if you started learning with us from the A1 Beginner English level on any EXPERT or EXPERT PLUS plan) or at any authorised centre in the world.