About the course
This is the first of the 5 English courses that you will need to take to reach the A2 Basic level of English in the international CEFR standard. This course is for youth or adults, with a solid beginner level (A1) of English.
In this course, you will ...
- have extensive and guided practice in the 4 language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- learn grammar, vocabulary, expressions and common uses in English appropriate to the level.
- learn and use techniques to speak, read, listen and write in English according to the level.
- have live sessions, in group or private, to practice conversations, ask questions, interact with your classmates, clarify your doubts, and receive recommendations on your progress.
- have assignments that will help you practice and expand what you have learned on the platform and during live sessions with your teacher and / or classmates.
- receive points, badges, awards and more while you make progress in this course.
At the end of the level, you will ...
- have reached the international standard of English A2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- be able to express simple opinions or requirements in a familiar context.
- be able to understand straightforward information within a known area, such as on products and signs and simple textbooks or reports on familiar matters.
- be able to complete forms and write short simple letters or postcards related to personal information.
- receive a Langcom certificate downloadable in PDF, which you can use to validate your level achieved, for studies, work, etc.
- be ready to prepare to successfully take the Cambridge A2 Key (KET) or Michigan MET Go! international exams of English, accepted by schools, universities, ministries, corporations, etc., around the world.